San Francisco-based Yelp announces it’ll pay for employees to travel to California for abortions. In Newsom News: how the governor wins if Dianne Feinstein is found “mentally unfit for office” and why he spends so much time bashing red states. Disney gears up for its war on Florida with a key new hire. Parents force state legislators to abandon Covid-vaccine mandates for kids. Kamala Harris is just a regular guy who plays Wordle. We mark the passing of Art Rupe, music-biz genius, free-market advocate, Californian. Music by Metalachi.
- Art Rupe, record mogul who helped launch Little Richard and Sam Cooke, dies at 104
- Kamala Harris keeps traveling to unconventional places. Here’s why.
- Kamala Harris breaks down her daily Wordle habit
- Colleagues worry Dianne Feinstein is now mentally unfit to serve, citing recent interactions
- Who will follow Feinstein? Report on senator’s mental decline prompts political jockeying for coveted California seat
- Gavin Newsom talks about red states more than California
- Yelp will pay for employees to travel for abortion access
- Kristina Schake named Executive Vice President, Global Communications of The Walt Disney Company
- Republicans threaten to let Disney’s Mickey Mouse copyright lapse over ‘radical political activism’
- Florida Gov. DeSantis seeks to end Walt Disney World’s special tax district