It’s Election Day in the Golden State! California’s official reparations study is in, shot through with self-contradiction and recommendations for failed policies. The Left’s miserable treatment of Trump’s trade adviser, Peter Navarrao, will help the Right. Join the millions who have no idea that — right now! — VP Kamala Harris is running the “important” Summit of the Americas in LA. Gavin Newsom says California’s gun regulations “work every day” to reduce violence even as murders peak. Internal documents from the California Teachers’ Association reveal a union in decline. The Service Employees International Union is working to end the state’s constitutional initiative process — but only when conservatives win. Music by Metalachi.
- V.P. Harris looks to show her clout at Summit of the Americas in L.A.
- Former Trump aide Navarro indicted for contempt of Congress over refusal to cooperate with January 6 investigation
- California spending millions to promote ‘red flag’ law following shootings nationwide
- Killings in L.A. are on pace to top last year’s high
- Historic report details harm to Black Californians
- School choice and segregation: fact and fiction
- California teachers union expects to lose 4000 members, gain $2.3 million
- Hoarse race: California voters are about to lose their voice
- ‘Hypocritical.’ Here’s why California lawmakers want to end the ban on unions for their staff