The L.A. teachers strike ends with a sad flugelhorn solo, Senator Kamala Harris says she’ll run for president in 2020, and the California nursing shortage is about to get much worse — thanks to a little-known state agency. Intro music by Metalachi.
- Amid ugly debate over past racism, Brea-Olinda school board split over school name change
- California State Senate Committee Bans Saying ‘He’ and ‘She’
- L.A. teachers in open rebellion – this time against their own union leaders
- Alex Caputo-Pearl is the Donald Trump of Los Angeles
- Newsom’s healthcare promises limited by a nursing shortage
- California’s net