The deal to end the LA teachers strike is already unraveling, presidential candidate Kamala Harris calls for an end to insurance companies, Governor Gavin Newsom declares war on Huntington Beach, a Republican assemblyman says he’s now a Democrat, and we find the one guy who won’t watch the Super Bowl. Intro music by Metalachi.
- Harris on Private Health Insurance: ‘Let’s Eliminate All of That’
- Willie Brown: ‘Sure, I dated Kamala Harris. So what?’
- L.A. teachers’ contract in jeopardy amid worries about LAUSD’s deteriorating finances
- Brian Maienschein quits Republican Party, joins Democrats in surprise move
- California to sue city over lack of affordable housing
- Don’t watch the Super Bowl