Like a reverse miracle worker, Gavin Newsom suspends the death penalty and proposes a massive new water tax. Wealthy Californians discover a new way to get their progeny into top universities — bribes! State lawmakers work overtime to produce 2,500 bills, many designed to crush education for the poor. Intro music by Metalachi.
- Newsom suspends death penalty
- Kevin D. Williamson on the death penalty
- College cheating scandal snares actresses, CEOs and coaches; alleged mastermind pleads guilty
- 2,576 bills introduced in Sacramento
- Why teachers union leaders hate charter schools
- Gov. Gavin Newsom faces a key test on his embrace of a new California water tax
- Carl DeMaio fights the water tax