Mark Zuckerberg wants federal regulation of new media, foreign hackers break into California’s DMV voter-registration system, the myth of the dangerous San Francisco millionaire, and corporate welfare in one of California’s poorest big cities. Intro music by Metalachi.
- Hackers attacked California DMV voter registration system marred by bugs, glitches
- Sacramento wants to tax soda, tires, guns, water, pain pills, lawyers, car batteries…
- When Uber and Airbnb Go Public, San Francisco Will Drown in Millionaires
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg calls for more regulation of the Internet
- Santa Ana Officials Set $1.7 Million Car Dealership Subsidy To Help Local Business