Gavin Newsom tells Salvadorans they’ll always have California while the president proposes sheltering illegal immigrants in California’s sanctuary cities. The American flag divides Laguna Beach; charter-school killers loose in the state capitol; single-payer health care dies an early — cause of death: temporary sanity. Intro music by Metalachi.
- Kamala Harris honors Christine Blasey Ford
- Laguna Beach police cars will keep American flag logo despite some objection
- Gavin Newsom pledges to help build up El Salvador to reduce migration
- Trump offers California’s sanctuary cities more asylum seekers
- California unions attempt to shut down the only route of failing schools
- California Democrats aren’t pushing government-run health care this year