Not a joke: The officials who’ve made California’s gasoline the most expensive in the U.S. want to know who’s behind high gasoline prices. Also: Charter school battle pits government unions against Black and Latino parents and kids, and North Carolina decides it’ll follow California’s road to serfdom. Intro music by Metalachi.
- Less than half of LA Unified graduates eligible to attend CA’s public universities.
- Black Legislator Under Fire for Legislation Capping Charter Schools
- NC lawmakers, advocates launch new effort to allow collective bargaining by public employees
- Supreme Court conservatives likely to OK Trump’s census citizenship question
- Trump threatens to dump immigrants into California’s sanctuary cities
- UC Berkeley: Gas prices on the rise, helped by a ‘mystery surcharge’
- California Politicians Hiked Gas Tax, Now Demand Investigation Into State’s $4 Per Gallon Gas Prices