A California middle school teacher asks his students about their own unique takes on gender identity, Bill Maher celebrates the death of David Koch, and the state teachers union spends millions trying to murder charter schools. We wind up the Kamala Klock and play “Fake News or Real?” Intro music by Metalachi.
- Tom Steyer is spending millions to get money out of politics
- It’s not over between Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris on Medicare for All
- Elderly voter to Harris: ‘Leave our health care system alone’
- California’s largest teachers union spent $1 million a month to restrict charter schools
- Denair school stops science teacher who was handing out ‘Gender Unicorn’ graphic
- Ken Williams: Bringing fiscal discipline to OC Schools
- Al Mijares’s response
- LA Times: MIT whitewashed climate change denialism of a major donor, David Koch
- Bill Maher on David Koch’s death: ‘I’m glad he’s dead’ and ‘I hope the end was painful’
QUIZ: Fake News or Real?
- Bear ransacks refrigerator for taco meat in California home as teens hide
- Facial recognition software mistook 1 in 5 California lawmakers for criminals, says ACLU
- Grades are capitalism in action: Abolish them now
- San Francisco changes term ‘Convicted Felons’ to more politically correct ‘Elected Officials’