Will and guest Jeff Barke discuss the president’s promises to solve California’s homeless crisis, sue San Francisco for Clean Water violations, end the state’s right to set its own auto emissions standards, and end underage vaping. Bonus: We play “Fake News or Real?” Intro music by Metalachi.
- Kamala Harris’ Presidential Campaign Barely Has a Pulse . . . in California!
- Did Kamala Harris Have the Worst Debate?
- ‘In trouble in her home state’: New poll shows Kamala Harris trailing Andrew Yang in California
- CA Passes Bill Forcing Public Universities To Offer Abortion Pills
- CA College Abortion Bill Heads to Governor’s Desk
- Justify Failed a Drug Test Before Winning the Triple Crown
- California state health director resigns after criticizing anti-vaccine activists on Facebook
- California bill to clamp down on semiautomatic rifles heads for vote this week
- Trump takes bold action to ban deadly vaping, but California failed. Why?
- California Bans State-Sponsored Travel to Iowa over Refusal to Provide Medicaid Coverage for Gender-Reassignment Surgeries
- Chula Vista church vandalized after opposing controversial Drag Queen Storytime
- NCAA Sends Letter to CA Governor over Bill Allowing Athletes to Earn Income
- California Assembly approves constitutional amendment allowing 17-year-olds to vote
- Appeals court upholds ruling that pointing a ‘finger gun’ amounts to a crime
- Women Poop. At the Office. Get Over it.
- All the other states beg California to add them to travel ban