In this especially scary Halloween edition, David and Will discuss Gavin Newsom’s attack on California’s highly regulated electric utilities, the coming tech-sector correction, and the meaning of the Representative Katie Hill sex scandal. Music by Metalachi.
- First on CNN: Democratic rising star Rep. Katie Porter plans to endorse Elizabeth Warren
- Kamala Harris pulls out of South Carolina criminal justice forum over Trump award
- CA Rep. Katie Hill allegedly involved female staffer in two-year ‘throuple’ relationship
- Signature-gathering for property tax initiative begins
- San Francisco blacklists 22 states over pro-life laws
- Companies still need more women leaders a year after California diversity law, study says
- University of California considers making SAT optional
- Gov Gavin Newsom Struggles To Stay In Control As California Goes Dark, Wildfires Spread, And Gas Prices Spike
- Californians are paying billions for power they don’t need
- California utilities — not lawmakers — are calling the shots on power outages to prevent wildfires
- Californians pay too much for gas, and Gavin Newsom wants an investigation
- Why is gas so expensive in the Bay Area?
- Foreign purchases of American homes plunge 36% as Chinese buyers flee the market
- The slaughter of the tech unicorns