Today on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Luke, and David discuss the political blowback from last week’s bomb threats and tragic synagogue shooting, debate a potential executive order targeting the 14th Amendment, and lay out all their election predictions ahead of next Tuesday.
- Rich: All the NR webathon articles.
- Charlie: Dan McLaughlin on birthright citizenship.
- Luke: Reihan on how ending birthright citizenship is not a panacea.
- David: Jonah on conspiracy theories.
- Rich: FDR’s D-Day Prayer.
- Charlie: Fast food apps.
- Luke: Jabra headphones.
- David: LSU/Alabama this Saturday.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.