David and Reihan battle it out over populism while Charlie goes on a rant about the unconstitutionality of presidential declarations of emergency on today’s gripping edition of The Editors.
• Rich: An article in the new issue on conservatism by the late Charles Krauthammer.
• Reihan: Fred Bauer on a unifying agenda.
• Charlie: Kyle’s article on morality clauses in contracts.
• David: Andy’s piece on Trump giving Mueller reasons to pursue the collusion probe.
• Rich: Commentary Magazine.
• Reihan: Liberty Lane, a conservative children’s book series by Josh Bansal and Amalia Halikias.
• Charlie: Hamburgers.
• David: The Great Aquaman War of 2019.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.