Charles Cooke, David French, Michael Brendan Dougherty, and Luke Thompson discuss Jeffrey’s Epstein’s suicide, the ongoing protests in Hong Kong, and the Democrats’ gun control plans.
• Charlie: Alexandra DeSanctis on Laurence Tribe
• MBD: Christopher Caldwell on ‘The Coming Migration out of Sub-Saharan Africa’
• David: Madeleine Kearns against legalizing prostitution
• Luke: Jonathan Lesser on nuclear power
• Charlie: Gary Thorne when Gleyber Torres hits a home run
• MBD: Mopeds in beach towns
• David: Antonio Brown
• Luke: Amtrak’s onboard magazine
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.