Episode 224: What Happened to Concrete Terms?
Protesters march after rallying against the death in Minneapolis police custody of George Floyd in Brooklyn N.Y., May 30, 2020.
The Editors, Rich, Charlie, and Michael discuss James Mattis’s denunciation of Trump, the ridiculous outrage provoked by Tom Cotton’s NYT op-ed, and the double standard of health officials when it comes to the recent protests.
• Rich: Andy McCarthy and John Hirschauer on the recent shooting.
• Charlie: John Loftus on Joel Kotkin’s new book.
• MBD: Hong Kong Is Not Dead”
• Rich: Eating a Chicago-style hotdog from a local restaurant.
• Charlie: Going to his local diner for breakfast.
• MBD: Baldor food delivery.
Covid & Markets from The Bahnsen Group
Bound By Oath, a podcast from The Institute for Justice
The Editors is …