(Bill Chizek/Getty Images)
The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Jim, and Daniel discuss Biden’s executive order on guns, the unionizing failure at an Alabama Amazon warehouse, and a farcical blue-ribbon commission to study court-packing.
• Rich: Daniel and Andrew’s work on Capital Matters
• Charlie: Cameron Hilditch’s piece “ Farewell to Prince Philip”
• Jim: Luke Thompson’s piece “ ” The Rise and Fall of the Lincoln Project
• Daniel: David Beckworth’s piece “ Why Investors Can’t Quit U.S. Debt”
• Rich: Runners starting on second during extra innings
• Charlie: Laser tag on the beach
• Jim: The Heritage golf tournament
• Daniel: Garrett Cole
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Colleen Schutte.
The new CDC guidelines on masking, the recent dust-up in the Middle East, and the disconcerting Colonial Pipeline hack.
Today on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Maddy, and Jim discuss Liz Cheney, waning COVID restrictions, the terrible jobs report, and much more.
Rich is joined by Steven Koonin to discuss his new book,
T Facebook dust-up, America’s dramatic birthrate drop, and new evidence that COVID was created in a lab.
Liz Cheney, the lockdowns, and Caitlyn Jenner.
The Editors, Rich, Charlie, and Michael discuss Biden’s speech to Congress, Tim Scott’s response, and much more.
Tucker Carlson’s mask monologue, the CDC’s new masking guidelines, and Biden’s first 100 days.
The Chauvin trial outcome, the Columbus shooting, and the climate summit.
Maxine Waters’s comments on the Chauvin trial, Biden’s flip-flop on refugee limits, and George W. Bush’s chastisement of the GOP on immigration.
Biden’s executive order on guns, the unionizing failure at an Alabama Amazon warehouse, and a farcical blue-ribbon commission to study court-packing.