Today on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, and Michael discuss Fauci’s fall from grace, the disappointing May jobs report, and the strong statements from Sinema and Manchin on the filibuster.
• Rich: This week’s fundraising campaign and Scott McKim’s slideshows
• Charlie: Rich’s piece “How Southlake, Texas, Won Its Battle against Critical Race Theory”
• MBD: Dan’s piece “Why Conservatives Should Be Leery of Seceding Counties”
• Rich: Going to Subway
• Charlie: The game Operation
• MBD: Getting a second opinion
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Colleen Schutte.