Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) on Capitol Hill, July 16, 2019.
The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Alexandra, and Jim discuss the repulsive behavior of activists following Kyrsten Sinema around, China’s air incursion into Taiwan, and the Biden administration’s new Title X ruling.
• Rich: Charlie’s piece “ Chasing Kyrsten Sinema into a Bathroom Is Not Normal”
• Charlie: David Harsanyi’s magazine piece “ How Jen Psaki Plays the Press”
• Alexandra: Zach Evans’s piece “ ” New York Times Passed on Trans Doctor’s Op-Ed Warning against Reckless Treatment of Gender Dysphoric Children
• Jim: Jon Gabriel’s piece “ To Understand Sinema, You Need to Understand Arizona”
• Rich: Wild-card game, Yankees v. Red Sox
• Charlie: Going to SeaWorld
• Alexandra: The end of the Great Squirrel Saga
• Jim: The Jets won!
American Federation for Children
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Colleen Schutte.
The uproar in VA, the White House’s ridiculous ‘gender strategy,’ and much more.
Rich, Charlie, and Jim discuss the VA governor’s race, the reconciliation bill, and more.
Rich, Charlie, Alexandra, and Jim discuss China’s disturbing recent missile launch, Colin Powell’s death, and Superman’s new woke motto.
Supply-chain disruptions, Netflix pushing on the woke mob over the Dave Chappelle special, and more.
Rich, Charlie, Alexandra, and Jim discuss the Eastman memo, Raiders head coach Jon Gruden getting fired, and Biden’s tanking approval ratings.
Rich, Charlie, and Michael discuss Merrick Garland’s targeting of CRT-protesting parents, the Facebook whistleblower, and McConnell’s debt deal with the Democrats.
The repulsive behavior of activists following Kyrsten Sinema around, China’s air incursion into Taiwan, and the Biden administration’s new Title X ruling.
Rich, Charlie, and Michael discuss Manchin’s game-playing on the spending bills, Terry McAuliffe’s ignoring parents’ education concerns, and more.
The 2020 recount results out of Maricopa county, the ridiculous ‘whipping’ controversy from the border, and the Left’s hijacking of the word ‘women.’
Rich, Charlie, and Michael discuss the abysmal infrastructure and reconciliation bills, AOC’s House-floor playacting, and the grossness of the Gabby Petito coverage.