Today on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Alexandra, and Jim discuss the Eastman memo, Raiders head coach Jon Gruden getting fired, and Biden’s tanking approval ratings.
• Rich: George Gilder’s cover piece in the upcoming print issue
• Charlie: MBD’s piece “Democrats Are Close to the COVID Trap”
• Alexandra: Isaac Schorr’s piece “McAuliffe Sent Kids to Private School with 17 Separate PTA Committees”
• Jim: Charlie’s piece “Welcome to the Joe Biden Challenge!”
• Rich: Coaching
• Charlie: Visiting the Florida Cracker Cafe
• Alexandra: Visiting Savannah
• Jim: Home renovation excitement
The American Federation for Children
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Colleen Schutte.