Ben Smith is at the forefront of a media revolution.
In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, the editor-in-chief of BuzzFeed talks covering Trump, conservatives in media, publishing the Steele Dossier, and much more.
– What New Yorkers think of Trump
– How Smith thinks the media has covered Trump
– Was Smith right to tell his staff it is ok to call Trump a “mendacious racist?”
– Would mainstream publications benefit from having more conservatives amongst their ranks?
– Smith defends publishing the Steele Dossier
– On Jeff Zucker, Maggie Haberman and Matt Drudge
– What Smith leaned from working as a reporter in Eastern Europe right before the 9/11attacks
– On his influences