Few conservatives are more revered than Thomas Sowell.
In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, the famed economist and iconoclast opens up about his new book, “Discrimination and Disparities,” outlines his pessimism about America’s future, names his influences, and much more.
– On his new book, “Discrimination and Disparities”
– What Sowell makes of Trump administration one year in
– Who is more responsible for the low unemployment rate: Obama or Trump?
– Why Sowell is pessimistic about America’s future
– Could Sowell fix America if he were dictator for a day?
– How Sowell almost became a professional baseball player
– Why Sowell turned down offer to become the Secretary of Education
– On his influences