If you don’t know who Sean Spicer is, you are probably not reading this.
In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, the former White House press secretary for President Trump and author of the new book “The Briefing” opens up on his time in the White House, civility in the Age of Trump, the state of the media, and much more.
- What’s surprised Spicer about Trump’s first 18 months.
- What Spicer has learned from his personal interactions with Trump.
- Spicer on what he thought when Trump first entered the GOP primary and why Trump won.
- Did any of Trump’s rhetoric on the campaign trail concern Spicer?
- On the importance of honesty in a U.S. president.
- How Spicer handled Trump’s tweets as press secretary.
- On the Helsinki summit and Trump’s response.
- On Never Trumpers and whether Spicer lost friends because of the the 2016 election.
- How Hollywood treated Spicer at the Emmys.
- On Anthony Scaramucci, Matt Drudge, Steve Bannon and Alex Jones.
- How to become the next Sean Spicer and whether Spicer would run for office.
- On his influences.