Tucker Carlson has opinions — lots of them.
In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, the host of Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” opens up about his relationship with Trump, his new book Ship of Fools, the state of cable news, and so much more.
- What has surprised Tucker about Trump’s first two years in office.
- Does Tucker ever tailor his show to influence his most powerful viewer, President Trump?
- How would Tucker Carlson have responded to the 9/11 attacks?
- On Tucker’s early support for the Iraq war.
- Does Tucker present an overly negative view about the state of America in his new book?
- Does Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch deserve to be on Tucker’s book Ship of Fools?
- Tucker on populism.
- Does President Trump stoke racial fears?
- What will Tucker’s show look like if Donald Trump fires Jeff Sessions?
- Can Trumpism outlast Trump and would Tucker ever run for president?
- Would a panda bear be the highest rated cable news host?
- What idea does Tucker hold that he has not brought up on his show?
- What issue does Tucker think is most undercovered by the press?