Philippe Reines isn’t a big believer in softball politics.
In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, the longtime aide to Hillary Clinton opens up about Trump’s presidency, whether he is as bad as Trump when it comes to inflammatory rhetoric, why he thinks Trump is likely to win again in 2020, and much more.
- What’s surprised Reines about the Trump presidency.
- On his interactions with Trump.
- Whether the left bears any responsibility for Trump’s rise.
- Whether he would prefer a President Mike Pence to President Trump.
- On the criticisms against Hillary Clinton and her candidacy.
- What Reines makes of the Russia investigation.
- On whether he is as bad as Trump when it comes to inflammatory rhetoric.
- Why Reines says he is a Democrat.
- Whether Hillary might really run again in 2020.
- Who Reines thinks would be the most formidable Democratic presidential contender in 2020 and why he thinks Trump will probably win again.
- On Matt Drudge, Tucker Carlson, Sidney Blumenthal, and Tom Steyer.
- Closing questions.