Michelle Fields is many things: a political commentator, a media consultant, a mother, and the wife of the host of The Jamie Weinstein Show.
In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, Fields opens up about the first two years of the Trump administration, the 2016 election, being a young pundit, motherhood, and so much more.
- What has surprised Fields about Trump’s first two years in office.
- What Fields made of Trump when he first entered the 2016 presidential race.
- Why she thinks Trump won the primary — and the general election.
- What she likes and dislikes about the Trump administration.
- On NeverTrumpism.
- Who she would like to see run in 2020 — and whether she would ever consider voting for Trump.
- Who she has gained respect for — and lost respect for — in the Age of Trump.
- What she makes of the #MeToo movement.
- On how she thinks the left has handled the Age of Trump.
- What she makes of the state of the media.
- Twitter Qs: On her incident with the Trump campaign in 2016, her exit from Fox News, whether she plans to return to TV, and whether she believes a hotdog is a sandwich.
- On Matt Drudge, Ben Shapiro, Sean Hannity, Bill Shine, and Roger Ailes.
- Fields gives advice to aspiring young pundits.
- On motherhood.
- Closing questions.