Andrew Sullivan has a lot of opinions.
In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, the man who conservative New York Times columnist Ross Douthat said is arguably “the most influential political writer of his generation” sounds off on a whole host of issues, including how he thinks President Trump is doing, how he thinks the #MeToo movement has gone too far and why he still has questions about Trig Palin’s parentage. Among many other topics, he also talks about his relationships with and his thoughts on prominent figures like the late Bill Buckley, Boris Johnson, Niall Ferguson, and Ta-Nehsi Coates.
· Why Andrew Sullivan thinks Trump needs to be removed from office
· On why a President Pence is less alarming to Sullivan
· Who Sullivan would like to run for president in 2020
· What three policies would Sullivan enact if he was emperor for a day
· Sullivan on whether bakers should have to bake cakes for gay weddings
· Why Sullivan believes the #MeToo movement has gone too far
· On his interactions with and thoughts on Bill Buckley, Matt Drudge, Boris Johnson, Niall Ferguson and Ta-Nehisi Coates
· Why Sullivan still has questions about Trig Palin’s parentage
· Andrew Sullivan’s career advice
· Sullivan on his influences