Can a president break the law? Is intelligence from the Steele Dossier actionable for FISA warrant? Should we let lawyers make all of our decisions for us? Former federal prosecutor and senior National Review Institute fellow Andrew McCarthy joins The Remnant to answer these and other pressing legal questions of the day.
Pictured: President Trump meets with members of Congress to discuss school and community safety at the White House, February 28, 2018. (Kevin Lamarque/Reuters)
- Andrew McCarthy’s bio page at the National Review Institute, which includes biographical information and information about his books.
- His author page at National Review Online, where you can find all of his commentary on Russiagate and other issues, such as:
- An analysis of the potential for an obstruction case against President Trump.
- His takes on the dueling Schiff and Nunes memos.
- The special guns-only, Charles Cooke-only episode of The Editors podcast, which was mentioned favorably yet again this week.