Because the Rothschilds prevented a high-minded podcast with Ross Douthat (rescheduled) Jonah ventures back into rankest of rank punditry with National Review senior political correspondent Jim Geraghty. The tastefully dressed Geraghty helps navigate the tricky terrain of Cambridge Analytica, Stormy Daniels, the 2018 midterms, and more.
- The D.C. city councilman who accused the Rothschilds of controlling the weather.
- Jim Geraghty’s deep-dive on the GOP’s 2018 midterm outlook.
- Alexandra DeSanctis on Conor Lamb and abortion.
- Jim Geraghty on Conor Lamb and abortion.
- My case for Nancy Pelosi’s retirement.
- Jim Geraghty on Cambridge Analytica.
- Jim Geraghty on the most popular governors in America.
- The Ace of Spades on the MacGuffinization of American Politics.
- John O’Sullivan on Sullivan’s First Law.
- The San Francisco Gate on Obama being a “lightworker.”
- Is Obama the Messiah?