Trade lawyer and Cato Institute scholar Scott Lincicome returns to the Remnant as we await the US-China trade war that may or may not happen to tell us what we should or should not do.
- My website list of upcoming public appearances.
- My website landing page for buying Suicide of the West.
- My National Review magazine excerpt of Suicide of the West.
- David Brooks’ review of my book for The New York Times.
- Daniel McCarthy’s semi-review of my book for Modern Age.
- My AEI colleague Dalibor Rohac’s semi-review of my book for The American Interest.
- Scott Lincicome’s Cato Institute biography, which confirms that he teaches at Duke and not another North Carolina school.
- L’espirit de l’escalier, a feeling amplified by podcasts.
- Shrute bucks, a worthless currency.
- An example of clearheaded economic thinking from 1990s Paul Krugman.
- The last Scott Lincicome Remnant episode.
- Scott Lincicome’s paper on global subsidy rules.
- My AEI video on the “Blade Runner” curse.
- The origin of the word “kowtow.”
- Twitter’s Own the Libs bot.
- Did Michael Cohen attend the worst law school in the country?