Everything old is new again. Our intrepid host brings back recurring guest star Senator Ben Sasse (R-NE) to talk sports, current events, and survivalism, and invites National Review staff writer David French to discuss what do in the event of an actual zombie apocalypse.
- As I’ve said, I love sports curses.
- The results of the G-File contest to see who could guess the most Burkean line in Animal House.
- The Delta house has a long tradition of existence to its members and to the community at large.
- January 2, 1984, the day that moved Senator Sasse to tears.
- June 4, 1982, the day that moved me to tears.
- The new paranoid NRA ads.
- The trailer for Red Dawn.
- Why don’t you just shoot him now?
- You got me monologuing!
- One of those Dana Roach NRA ads.
- CAN YOU DIG IT?
- We’re not Watusi, we’re not Spartans.
- The Barney Miller theme song.
- Just so you know Jack wasn’t lying about his Marine Corps Marathon performance, here are the results.