Remnant host Jonah Goldberg continues his quest to get comfortable with this strange medium. Back by popular demand is Senator Ben Sasse (R-Cornhuskers) to explain why we can’t have nice things. Jonah responds to listener feedback and also tells us what he thinks about “whatabout-ism.” He also spends maybe a little too much time talking about his dogs, because they’re great.
- Michael Pratt’s podcast, Filler Words.
- Ben Sasse’s first appearance on the Remnant.
- Here’s what a LIGO chirp is apparently.
- The 1980s Star Wars toy commercial with the Wampa.
- Warriors come out to play-ayy!
- The sign that points to Boston doesn’t have to go there.
- The Yuval Levin Remnant episode.
- The New York Times profile of Don Anderson, the man responsible for rebuilding the Carolina Dog population.
- On Francis Galton, eugenicist and dog breeder.