On today’s episode, Victor discusses the emerging Joe/Hunter Biden “Burisma” scandal, his latest NR column, “The Fragments of a Civilization,” California’s push to consider slavery reparations, the woke, disastrous, and just-completed NBA season, Kamala Harris’s Veep debate and SCOTUS hearings performances, a new CDC study that finds a vast majority of COVID-afflicted are hard-core mask wearers, how Donald Trump himself might better make the case for Trump.
- VDH: The Fragments of a Civilization
- VDH: California’s Illogical Reparations Bill
- New York Post: Smoking-Gun Email Reveals How Hunter Biden Introduced Ukrainian Businessman to VP Dad
- California Globe: New CDC Study Finds Majority of Those Infected with COVID-19 always Wore Masks
- We the People video: Trent England discusses the importance of the Electoral College.
The Bradley Foundation’s We the People Speaker Series.
Today’s episode is produced by Sarah Schutte.