On this week’s episode, Victor and Jack again discuss the insecurity that underlies farming instructor Mike Bloomberg’s “gray matter” theology, the Orwellian practices of Red China’s regime (and the question of the regime’s durability in the face of the ongoing coronavirus crisis), the political durability of attacks on Bernie Sanders’ decades-long love for Commie henchmen, European anti-Semitic-themed fun and frolic, and a lesson on a patron saint.
- VDH: ‘Gray-Matter’-Deficient Americans
- VDH: China’s Government Is Like Something Out of 1984
- David Harsanyi: Why Bernie Sander’s Praise of Fidel Castro Matters.
- Michael Yon: Tweet predicting China’s Collapse
- BBC: Belgian city of Aalst says anti-Semitic parade ‘just fun’
- Wikipedia: Saint Medardus