On today’s episode, Victor discusses his new essay, “Vote No on 1984”; President Trump’s executive order establishing a 1776 Commission; what happens when college professors and officials claim they’re racists; plans to turn San Francisco into a homeless camp; and Joe Biden, the godfather of partisanship.
- VDH: Vote No on 1984
- NR: Trump Establishes a 1776 Commission
- White House: Executive Order on Establishing the President’s Advisory 1776 Commission
- City Journal: San Francisco, Homeless Encampment
- The College Fix: Civil Rights Commission Members Seek Probe after Northwestern Faculty Declare They’re Racist
- The College Fix: In Stanford Webinar, Ibram Kendi Claims Most Organizations Are Racist
- Fowler: Biden, Never
The Victor Davis Hanson Podcast is hosted by Jack Fowler and produced by Sarah Schutte.