* If you haven’t read Felix Salmon’s post on TARP already, you should.
* Rick Hess proposes the Mark Zuckerberg X Prize for Education. It’s a damn good idea.
* Anne-Sylvaine Chassany of Bloomberg on “pass-the-parcel” secondary LBOs.
* Spencer Ackerman on the changing composition of the U.S. Army.
* Howard Gleckman on the Galston-MacGuineas plan for cutting the federal budget deficit. I have more to say on the subject, but for now I’ll just say that I’d cut more and tax less, though I’d go even further on tax expenditures.