Not this coming week, but the week after that, Campaign Spot will be mostly quiet as I take some vacation. But if you find yourself in the Savannah, Georgia/Hilton Head Island, South Carolina area, I am making a speaking appearance during that week. (While the dinner is being put together with the help of the Hilton Head area Republicans, it is not a party fundraiser; the cost is entirely for the dinner and administrative costs (booking the room, etc.). I’m collecting no fee beyond the dinner.)
DINNER WITH JIM GERAGHTY of NATIONAL REVIEW’s CAMPAIGN SPOT
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA AREA
TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011 — 6:00 PM
TRUFFLES RESTAURANT — 91 TOWNE DR – BLUFFTON, SC
THREE COURSE DINNER — $35.50
· DINNER SALAD WITH HOUSE DRESSING
· CHOICE OF THREE ENTREES (ALL SERVED WITH FRESH VEGETABLE & GARLIC MASHED POTATOES)
· MEATLOAF GRILLED WITH HONEY BARBEQUE GLAZE, VIDALIA ONION AND ROASTED RED PEPPER CHUTNEY
· GRILLED TILAPIA TOPPED WITH BASIL PARMESAN GLAZE
· BARBEQUE CHICKEN –
· KEY LIME PIE
· CHOICE OF COFFEE, ICE TEA OR SOFT DRINK
· INCLUDES TAX AND GRATUITY
Please make your check payable for $35.50 (made out to Republicans of SCHH) and mail to: Sherri Zedd; 449 Colonel Thomas Heyward Road; Bluffton, SC 29909. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-368-6775. RSVP by June 18, 2011..
Whether or not you want to listen to me ramble and do a Q&A, the food at Truffles is always worthwhile.