Diversity, net neutrality, cosmetics, union power, and technology taxes: California lawmakers spin new laws as epic battles in the Resistance. Intro music by Metalachi, the LA-based mariachi/metal band.
- CPC Prop. 6 Study: Public servant who made $327,491 in 2017 asks us to support higher taxes
- Four Democratic candidates are turning against their own party over California’s gas tax
- DOJ sues California over net neutrality law
- California governor signs bill banning sale of animal-tested cosmetics
- Gov. Jerry Brown signs bill requiring California corporate boards to include women
- Diversify the Boardroom, Just not like California