Devin Nunes’s Twitter suit over mean tweets, state lawmakers step into the admissions scandal accompanied by circus music, U.S. Senator Kamala Harris calls for reparations, and Lawrence Ferlinghetti at 100. Intro music by Metalachi.
- Devin Nunes files bonkers $250 million lawsuit over mean tweets
- UC should expel students and revoke degrees after admissions scandal, lawmaker says
- A Cal Policy Center lawsuit could save local governments billions
- Sen. Kamala Harris On Reparations
- Days later, “Warren calls for ‘full-blown conversation about reparations’”
- Pentagon discloses military projects in California that it could tap for Trump’s wall
- A Lawrence Ferlinghetti poem on his 100th birthday