Give tax breaks to wealthy LA hoteliers, require cities to build Soviet-style housing, and cut government services in order to boost the pay of government workers. Intro music by Metalachi.
- Kamala Harris calls for ban on right to work laws
- Budget shortfall leads to layoffs
- A school decided to let Planned Parenthood teach sex-education classes. Trouble ensued
- Estimated impact of Janus on California’s public sector unions so far: $50M/year
- Gavin Newsom blasts PG&E’s request to raise rates
- Here’s a bill that won’t fix the housing crisis
- LA offers tax breaks to luxury hotels