Governor Newsom’s plan to tax the “invisible labor” of Facebook users, Sacramento hiked teacher pay and then fired teachers, and a police union that protects and serves itself. Bonus! We update the Kamala Harris Klock. Intro music by Metalachi.
- Senator Kamala Harris calls for Facebook regulation
- Newsom wants companies collecting personal data to share the wealth with Californians
- Conservative Latino Elected Leaders in Santa Ana Earn a Recall They Can Be Proud Of
- 102 layoffs, including 77 teachers, approved by Sacramento City Unified school board
- Sacramento mayor promised tax money for your neighborhood. Will millions go to pensions instead?
- California approves controversial new sex education approach