This week on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Luke, and Michael discuss how the Kavanaugh fight altered conservatives’ relationship with Trump, whether the failure to bring him down will increase Leftist radicalism, and how this will all effect the upcoming midterms.
- Rich: MBD on the Pope’s broadside on the cover of the upcoming NR magazine.
- Charlie: Kevin’s piece on originalism.
- Luke: J.J. McCullough on tribal warfare.
- MBD: French’s comprehensive coverage of the Kavanaugh confirmation.
- Rich: Sports regret over the Yankees.
- Charlie: His youngest walking.
- Luke: Enchanted America: How Intuition and Reason Divide Our Politics by Thomas Wood and J. Eric Oliver.
- MBD: The Spectator podcast interview with Andrew Roberts on his new Churchill biography.
Other Show Notes:
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.