Join Rich, Charlie, Luke, and Michael on today’s Editors as they discuss Wednesday’s bomb scares, consider implications of the immigrant caravan from Central America, and give listeners a rundown of the lead-up to the upcoming midterm elections.
- Rich: Andy McCarthy on the media and yesterday’s bomb threats.
- Charlie: David French on the administrative state and Posner.
- Luke: Kyle Smith on Kyrsten Sinema.
- MBD: Jonah on Saudi Arabia.
- Rich: The Chicago Cultural Center.
- Charlie: The city of Chicago.
- Luke: The 1996 buddy comedy My Fellow Americans.
- MBD: A rocking reclining chair for getting children to sleep at night.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.