Today on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, David, and Luke discuss the ridiculous clamor surrounding Bill Barr, the uproar over Trump’s taxes, and legalities around a social media crackdown.
- Rich: Andy McCarthy on the origins of the Mueller investigation.
- Charlie: John McCormack in general, asking the questions other reporters won’t.
- David: Scott Lincicome on trade.
- Luke: MBD’s piece “Biden and the Great Middle Class.”
- Rich: Finds Twitter’s coverage of baseball excellent.
- Charlie: Ramen Nagi in Palo Alto.
- David: Woke pop culture on superheroes and Game of Thrones.
- Luke: The fifth season of Shetland is out.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.