Rich, Charlie, Michael, and Luke discuss the increasing friction between the U.S. and Iran, high tensions surrounding Alabama’s heartbeat bill, and Jared Kushner’s new immigration plan.
- Rich: David French on Democrats’ misreading of Joe Biden.
- Charlie: Kevin D. Williamson’s piece “The AFL-CIO’s Daft Marxism.”
- MBD: Pascal Gobry from the new issue.
- Luke: Jonah on Bill de Blasio.
- Rich: Modern ATM machines.
- Charlie: The city of Charleston, SC.
- MBD: L’Express (restaurant) near Gramercy Park.
- Luke: Bill de Blasio’s incompetent campaign launch.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.