Episode 77: Another Horror
Rich, Reihan, Michael Brendan Dougherty, and Dan McLaughlin discuss the shooting in South Florida, Congress’s immigration debate, and the turmoil in which John Kelly now finds himself embroiled.
• Rich: The Intellectual Emptiness of ‘White Supremacy’
• Reihan: The Resegregation Myth
• Dan: America’s Infrastructure Is Not Crumbling
• Rich: Halfpipe
• Reihan: Mass-timber construction
• MBD: Mozart was a Red
• Dan: Charles Leershen’s Ty Cobb
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Charles C. W. Cooke.