Few Democrats are as plugged into the Democratic political scene as Neera Tanden.
In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, the president of the Center for American Progress, who was reported to be in line for a big White House gig if Hillary Clinton won the 2016 election, opens up about the Trump administration, the internal battles within the Democratic Party, re-evaluating Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton in the age of #MeToo, and much more.
- Evaluating the Trump presidency
- What Tanden thought when Trump entered the 2016 presidential race
- Whether the Democratic Party deserves any blame for Trump’s rise
- On whether “the Resistance” should ever work with the White House
- On whether she believes Trump should be impeached
- On the Democrats in 2020 and whether she thinks Trump can win re-election
- On Tom Steyer, Ivanka Trump, Matt Drudge and Steve Bannon
- On her career and influences