Jonah finds time in the midst of his whirlwind book tour for a special New York episode of the Remnant with National Review senior contributor Michael Brendan Dougherty. They have a wide-ranging discussion on ethnic pride, nationalism and patriotism, Ireland, and more.
- Proud To Be Right, an anthology of young conservative voices published in 2010 in which Michael Brendan Dougherty (MBD) has an essay.
- My appearance on “The Lead with Jake Tapper.”
- Erick Erickson using this podcast as an example of how not to suck.
- MBD on Suicide of the West.
- David Brooks’ review of Suicide of the West.
- Find all of my book tour media on this website’s media page.
- The National Review excerpt of Suicide of the West.
- Buy Suicide of the West.
- The Charles Murray episode of the Remnant.
- Max Boot feels the pull of identity.
- Journal of Forgotten Days by Albert Jay Nock.
- Johanns Fichte and Herder, German nationalists I mentioned.
- My interview on “The Daily Show,” which was unexpectedly civil and constructive.
- Ditto for my “Morning Joe” interview.
- Patrick Pearse, the Irish nationalist MBD mentioned.
- The Putnam study (again).