On today’s episode of The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Luke, and Michael discuss the president’s recent poll numbers, the anonymous (and disgraceful) New York Times op-ed, and the long-term effects of the 2008 financial crisis.
- Rich: Luke and Charlie in the in defense of the Constitution in the upcoming issue.
- Charlie: David’s piece on the Texas cop.
- Luke: ‘Fulfillment’ by Kevin Williamson.
- MBD: Goldberg on the weaponization of norms.
- Rich: Annoying marketing at grocery stores.
- Charlie: Brisket.
- Luke: The podcast “Up and Vanished.”
- MBD: Spectator Book’s podcast.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.